Denver was born in Van Nuys, California and moved to Florida in the mid 80’s. He finished grade school at P.K. Yonge Developmental Research School in Gainesville, Florida, where his interest in computers and technology cultivated. From there, Denver worked many trades from pizza delivery and customer service support to construction and auto mechanics. In 2004, Denver found his calling while subcontracting for Data Systems as a tech. After much cajoling by loyal customers, Denver took the leap and created DCC in 2006. He is currently pursuing a B.S. degree from Embry-Riddle in Unmanned Systems Applications in hopes of intergrating the use of drones in his tech business.
In his spare time, Denver enjoys the outdoors (running, hiking, rock-climbing, etc.), spends time with his friends and family, tinkers with automobiles, adopts the latest upcoming technology, and relaxes on the couch watching movies with the fam.
Denver’s technical training includes A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA, MCSE.
Below is the road that led Denver to where he is now!
- grew up on a ranch and worked on several others
- landscaping business with commercial grade equipment
- Winn Dixie
- Joined Florida Army National Guard
- lived in TN working construction and expanding culture
- came back to Gainesville and worked more construction and restoration construction
- worked at the Machine shop
- Washington Inventory Service
- back to construction and machine shop
- Atlantic.net (back to computers) doing Internet technical support
- more construction and machine shop
- Data Systems Inc, subcontracting
- tree surgeon business while working for DSI during the hurricane season of 2004
- started DCC in June 2006